Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Where to get Inspiration

I'm still new to this, and it took a while for me to sit down today but I've finally decided on a topic.
That being, Inspiration.
It's ironic because that's exactly what I've been missing lately.

Inspiration for whatever you do. Whatever you want to do. Sometimes you just have to sit down, or stand up, or, whatever. But you have to start.
Starting, sometimes that's the hardest part. To many times I've found myself thinking, well 'what if it doesn't come out right?' or, 'what if it's not good enough?' And I don't want to sound sappy, but, why does it matter?

When it comes to inspiration, there are so many places you can look to find what you need in order to set off that little light bulb above your head. Yep, the internet.
Check out some social media sites, and look hard core. The big sites, Twitter, Facebook, ect. they don't always have the best stuff just because they're the biggest.
Minor blogs, and websites belong to some of the most creative people I've ever come across.
  But  the internet isn't the only place you should check out,
 simply look at the world around you.
Go outside. And stop sitting at your desk writing ideas down on sticky notes.
Take in some fresh air kid, sometimes that's all it takes.

 If you need some ideas, don't be afraid to ask someone. Your mother, your boy friend, you friend friend, other people have a way of throwing us ideas that we might be shying away from a bit. And they can help you ease up to them. Because come on, we all have things we're scared of, but, fortunately, or, unfortunately, doing something we really don't want to do can create something beautiful and new.

So, i'm not going to give you anywhere to check out, because I believe you can do it yourself. Stop being lazy. That's what's kept you from figuring it out all this time man. Now go outside. Walk around your neighbor hood, or hop on that search engine and go searchin' for those inspirational people. I'll do another post where I give you links to some places, but for now, go have fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment